Monday, May 4, 2009

Chalk Walk

This past weekend while reading the newspaper to “my” residents, I saw an article about a “Chalk Walk” in Mt Vernon (about 30mn from our house). They had some “Artists” who came and drew on the street (A portion of Main Street was closed). So since it was a little too late to actually get the resident over there, after all we do need to plan that kind of outing in advance, I told them that I would go and take pictures and show them those pics!!

And… well you know me, I have to share with the rest of the world as well!! So here they are!!



OH!! And I FORCED Morgane to come with me (she was actually NOT wanted to come, but was happy to have seen the Art once there) I am SUCH a BAD mother after all that I have to FORCE my daughter to see ART, her who HATES it!!! Yeah yeah that’s it!! ;-)

Enjoy!! OH and if you want to see the "entire" albums here is a link!! http://picasaweb.google.com/annejambor/ChalkWalk?feat=directlink

























2 comments:

Sandra said...

That is so beautiful. I love them pictures. We had them in Münster too but I have not seen them anywhere over here... BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!

It must have been amazing to see them in real

GypsyDi said...

awesome!